- Stallion testing
Yesterday, 01:17 PM I don't want to hijack the AI...
- A comparison-DHH sale in Ashland, Ohio
Yesterday, 04:22 AM Just got back from the DHH sa...
- AI panic attack, advice much appreciated!
Apr 14 2014 08:43 PM Input needed regarding an AI...
- Congradulations to Clover Ridge
Apr 14 2014 02:06 PM Hugh congradulations to Aimee...
- Rescues- Helping or Intruding
Apr 14 2014 06:26 AM As some of you may know from...
- Price reduced! Pink Floyd (Desperado V x Khey To Fame (Fame VF).
Yesterday, 09:50 PM You'd be fortunate to obtain...
- PHOTO THREAD FOR FOALS OF 2014
Yesterday, 09:07 PM Here are some pics of a foal...
- GN trailer questions. I am dumb, please help.
Yesterday, 08:00 PM well after 2 practice runs, I...
- This girl needs a new home!
Yesterday, 07:52 PM Anybody???????
- 2 year old filly training log
Yesterday, 07:51 PM well the show did go GREAT,,...
Top 10 Members
Apr 14 2008 05:56 AM https://www.facebook...571022...
May 27 2007 05:09 PM
Apr 29 2009 08:12 AM
Sep 24 2006 01:36 PM
May 17 2007 08:39 PM
Aug 24 2008 10:40 AM
May 11 2011 04:18 PM
- Peter Mileo
Oct 15 2006 07:09 PM
Apr 25 2007 04:03 PM
Aug 22 2006 09:46 AM
Recent Status Updates
Being a Mom is tough......especially when your kids are not close by and really need you. Thank goodness for ABN & FB friends always there for support!
It's been a long, sometimes difficult, road but patience and living right are rewarded in the long run. I'm finding myself blessed with an explosion of opportunities, fantastic friends and wildly talented horses. God is great all of the time :)Show comments (1)
WooHoo slush season is here! Spring has arrived!
WOOT WOOT! I saw a robin today!
Go to my website and join to receive our FREE MONTHLY NEWSLETTER containing horse training videos, marketing tips and our latest products offered.
- Infographic: Equine Metabolic Syndrome (EMS)
Today, 02:38 AM Many horses considered "easy...
- Kentucky Horse Owner Pleads in Cruelty Case
Today, 02:38 AM A man accused of maltreating...
- Poll Recap: Longeing Lessons
Today, 02:38 AM Of the 797 respondents, 329 (...
- National HBPA Endorses Changes in Racehorse Drug Rules
Today, 02:38 AM Changes made by the Associati...
- Jockey Club Chairman: Make Triple Crown Vet Records Public
Today, 02:38 AM Ogden Mills "Dinny" Phipps ha...
Questions About Stall Flooring
Building of my barn starts this week, weather permitting (which isn't looking good so far )
and I would like to know your thoughts about the stall savers (www.stallsavers.com) .
Does anyone have these or know someone that does? And do they like them?
Or, as an alternative, what would you recommend for stall flooring? I have 2 mares that will be foaling early summer and also my 2 boys and our cute little donkey too
Thank you in advance for all of your input