- Identification NOT required
Today, 06:21 PM Since this came up a few days...
- New Anti-Anxiety Product for Horses
Yesterday, 11:34 AM Thought I'd share info about...
- I Know I'm Looking Gift Horse Streaming in the Mouth But...
Yesterday, 08:51 AM I am not a breeder or even an...
- Can someone help me with all the acronyms...
Yesterday, 07:47 AM What does AAOTR 1rst go mean?...
- hollywood toi
Oct 18 2014 02:29 PM I was trying to watch US Nati...
Today, 09:10 PM Yours is some of the most exc...
- Identification NOT required
Today, 09:09 PM It used to be required on thi...
- Registration Papers Cancelled on Two Horses
Today, 09:08 PM They announced that they are...
- So excited to announce the acquisition of.....
Today, 09:04 PM Very nice! I like his c...
- Dues to be Levied on non-club members of AHA
Today, 09:02 PM so...............you do not...
Top 10 Members
Apr 14 2008 05:56 AM https://www.facebook...571022...
May 27 2007 05:09 PM
Apr 29 2009 08:12 AM
Sep 24 2006 01:36 PM
May 17 2007 08:39 PM
Aug 24 2008 10:40 AM
May 11 2011 04:18 PM
Apr 25 2007 04:03 PM
- Peter Mileo
Oct 15 2006 07:09 PM
Aug 22 2006 09:46 AM
Recent Status Updates
I'm almost home. I can't wait!
Life just keeps getting more puzzling as I get older. When I was 14 I was sure I'd have everything figured out by age 40, let alone 19 years past that!
Exciting new Wendy Peterson photos coming soon!!
We are very excited to announce that CP Ambition is now standing at Solstice Training Center with Wendye Gardiner!
- Owner Participation Sought for Equine Disease Research
Oct 20 2014 09:00 PM Colorado State University (CS...
- 5 Tips for Feeding Easy Keepers
Oct 20 2014 09:00 PM Follow these steps to help yo...
- Feeding Horses on the Ground vs. Hanging a Slow-Feeding Net?
Oct 20 2014 09:00 PM Dr. Clair Thunes weighs the b...
- Walking Horse Advocates Target North Carolina State Fair
Oct 20 2014 09:00 PM Advocates targeted the North...
- NYRA Supports Proposed Racehorse Medication Rules
Oct 20 2014 09:00 PM The proposed rules establish...
Not About Conformation And "out Behind" Nope!
So many people are drawing this line with the horse camped out from posing or other odd stances or even while in movement and while I can 'sometimes' see what they are getting at most of the time I just don't see it on the horse in question unless its stood square. Once stood square sometimes the horse ends up with this trait, other times not at all.
So with examples I want to put this up for everyone to say, and yes I am going to use my own horses as I really don't care if you guys tell me about them being rump sprung (as its called) or not. I know what they can do and am secure in their movements and abilities so am ok to hear , may not always agree but also I JUST MIGHT LEARN SOMETHING
Also be careful its not just the way the angle of the photo or the stance is Actual lines or ways of how you figured it out would be really nice!! Also remember the arabian breed standard asks for a certain type of tail carriage and not a low set tail.
We also got into shoulders and had some great photos I may bring over to this thread
First of all our Arabian breed standard for reference purposes....feel free to pick this horse apart too.....(thank you nicoleandrhiannon for this photo)
- klagrutta, Dreamcatcher, AA WISH, JRdesire, dowedoit, kathy s., cecelia